So, after delays and cancellations, and MORE cancellations, we ended up all the way in... San Francisco.
Yep, we will spend the night here on these uncomfortable chairs because all of the hotels were booked due to earlier 747 jets that cancelled earlier in the day...
Needless to say, United? - I'm not impressed. But they did do their best to make up for it. We shall see if we get out of here tomorrow...
We are all handling the setbacks pretty well. We are all still super excited about the trip and I just know it's going to be magical. With the nightmare that it has been so far, anything else will seem like a cakewalk.
Bryson and I just got back from a photo field trip around the airport tram. It's so fun to hang out with these people! I can hardly call them kids anymore. I love this stage, but I dread what is around the corner.
For now, I will just soak up every minute that I have with them.
I'm so lucky.







Comments