Yeah... so much for me posting more through September... Here we are at the 22nd, and I'm on a whopping 3 posts. Although, technically, it is more than the past few months combined, so - I guess not a total fail.
Unbelievably, next week will usher in October. And we are still trying to get our feet under us with this school thing. This is hard, guys. I am searching for some sort of organizing/scheduling list that I can use to keep us all on track. I wish I knew ANYTHING about basic graphic design. It seems like it would be an easy thing to do... Alas, the search shall continue.
These pictures were taken by Bryson. He is extremely talented, and I love his ability to see beauty in the most ordinary of surroundings. Both of these photos were taken in our own back yard. The images are a great reminder to me that by looking at something in the right light and with the right focus, it is possible to find incredible beauty in my flawed, imperfect, and perfectly unremarkable life.
Including the mess that is this attempt at home school. :)
I just have to apply the right light and adjust my focus to see it.
Comments