I felt bad that I left April on such a sour note of a post. I meant to write again between then and now, but to be honest - it just felt too hard. I'm fine, but it's again a dip into the valley of life.
That, and it's just been crazy busy around here. I HATE the end of the school year. The projects, the testing, the emotional breakdown of children (oh, is that just mine?? :)), sports and dance wrap-ups - it all adds up to one stressed out momma.
Is mother's day bumming anyone else out this year? I can't quite explain why, but I really, really detest the idea of it this year.
Ugh. another bummer post. I'm sorry.
ok. enough. Enough about the negative. I MUST focus on the positive. It's too exhausting not to.
We are hoping to re-do our yard this year. I don't know how much we'll actually get to do, since we still need to replace the washer and dryer. But I'm going to try to distract from the ugly grass by getting my flower beds good and colorful. Maybe some new seating... I'll be sure to post pictures of our progress.
****
I snapped this picture with my phone through the windshield of my car this morning. To me it was just a reminder that the storms come, but then they pass. There still may be some dark clouds that remain for a time, but at least we get glimpses of the blue sky and light behind the clouds. Life, right?


Comments