Blessed.



I am happy to report that I am feeling quite a bit better.  It's still a process, but I'm back out of the dark.

As I talked with a friend this morning, I realized that this is just part of me.  And that means that while I am still trying to take measures to get back to a happier place, it doesn't mean that I am a failure because of the down-swings.  And it also means that panic does not need to ensue every time I have a "bad" day.  She summed it up beautifully in this post on her blog.  

I'm going to try to be a little more gentle with myself.

I know there will continue to be ups and downs.  And I will continue to share them.  Hopefully I will remember to share as many of the ups as I do the downs.

I have said before that I don't know why I have felt such a push to share so much of this part of me.  I certainly do not want to appear to be seeking attention   sympathy whatever...  but I hope that just by opening up about it, and letting you see behind the mask, someone might just feel a little less alone in their own struggle - no matter what it may be.

To all of you who have put your arm around me, cried with me, offered a listening ear - Thank you.  There are just no words that I can say to express just how much it all means to me.  I am so, so blessed in my people. :)

I promise, coming very very soon is a post that will update some pretty significant occasions that happened in the latter half of October!  I just have to get a cord for our laptop (since the kitty bit though our old one!).

Comments