Find joy in the journey. Find contentment in the present. Find balance between having dreams and accepting things as they are. Be kind to self and others. Decide what matters. Improve, accept limitations. Don't settle, but don't look beyond the mark. It seems sometimes like there are so many conflicting messages bombarding me at any given moment. But. The thing that occurs to me is that because life is ever changing from moment to moment, what works in one situation/circumstance may not work in another.
Which is why I am grateful for the counsel that above all, we are to seek the guidance of the Spirit in all things.
I am so thankful for my faith. The gospel is truly such a joyful thing. Sometimes I just need to remind myself of that.
And this has been my random brain dump.
Projects and progress reports will be coming soon. I just have to get photos to post.

Comments