So here it is. The hair cut. It's so much quicker and easier to do now that it's short. I'm thinking I may need to have it cut just a little more to thin out the bulk around my jaw and ears.
As for a project... yeah, not so much.
My sister came by for a little while, and then I ended up going to Old Navy and grabbing some clothes for the kids since I had some Old Navy Cash. Then later I had to box up Draw Collars for John to ship to Canada. So there wasn't any time to work on anything fun. :(
But I did mess around a little with some of my decorations. Here's one little "moment" I came up with.

my painted antler, a handmade cup, a cool little owl (from Rod Works), and a sign from my visiting teachers (I think found at Harmon's) resting on some tiny "stripped" books... all in a painted wooden tray.
I'm sure it won't stay like that for long, but it's all part of the fun of switching things up.
Today I am loving getting some inspiration by browsing Pinterest, flipping through magazines, and wandering the aisles of home decorating stores.

Comments