I know I skipped yesterday's post. I was feeling very lazy. And I'm gonna be honest - today's not shaping up to be much different.
It's difficult to put my finger on it. There is nothing that's really wrong... just off. I have completely withdrawn into my own little bubble, hunkered down into my house, and kept everyone at a distance.
And I know I've hurt a few feelings in the process.
It's a selfish move, really. I've just felt so very tired. And emotional. It's just easier to not have to pretend to be happy (even though I'm not really sad), and it's easier to not have to hear the hard stuff that others are going through.
See? Selfish.
I guess that I just don't really have much to give at this moment. And I have to withdraw and try to recharge my spirit.
Having the blue sky and sunshine today goes a long way towards that. I hope it doesn't go away too soon.
So sorry, I know it's not much of a "l.o.v.e." post - it's actually sounding waaay worse than how I actually feel. I'm not down. The best way I can describe it is that I feel completely neutral. Not up - but at least not down, right?
It's always been really important to me to keep things real here and not present my life through rose colored glasses, however, I don't want this to be a place that brings people down either. I promise things are ok. Actually, things are REALLY good. I'm doing ok.
Today I swear I felt spring in the air, and that goes a long way in getting me through this.
So here's to the promise of spring. The promise of hope and renewal.
Comments