February 1st! I'm so glad that January is over. It was a bitterly cold and gunky month! But we survived!
Since February is the month of LOVE, I thought it might be fun to post every day about something that I love and/or am grateful for.
I think that by spending some time contemplating my blessings, large and small, I will feel an increase in peace, joy, and love.
The times that I struggle the most are those where I am concentrating on the things that I don't have but that I want. {want, not need. because truly, my needs are met}
I'm excited to focus on this for the month. There will still be posts about my frustrations and struggles and projects, I'm sure; but there will be something every day that fits with this series/theme. It may only be a line or two, but I'm going to do my best.
Join me. What are some of your greatest loves, or things/people that you are grateful for?
Since February is the month of LOVE, I thought it might be fun to post every day about something that I love and/or am grateful for.
![]() |
| find printable here |
The times that I struggle the most are those where I am concentrating on the things that I don't have but that I want. {want, not need. because truly, my needs are met}
I'm excited to focus on this for the month. There will still be posts about my frustrations and struggles and projects, I'm sure; but there will be something every day that fits with this series/theme. It may only be a line or two, but I'm going to do my best.
Join me. What are some of your greatest loves, or things/people that you are grateful for?

Comments