Megan Singing



I think this is going to work.  I posted a link to this on Facebook, since I couldn't load it onto fb directly {annoying, much?}.

Anyway, Megan did such an amazing job, and I couldn't be more proud.  She really pushed herself beyond her comfort zone and rocked it.


Comments

bpaulsen said…
absolutely incredible! What courage and strength to accomplish and share such an amazing gift. She is lovely beyond words and I am so very proud of her. Good Job Megan!
Grandma
the green's said…
Wow! She did an awesome job. Good Job Megan!!
Ashleyl said…
Way to go Megan!! That was amazing!
Joshua Jensen said…
That was so great! I love it! Way to go Megan! What an amazing young woman!
Jenn Hilbig said…
Hooray for Megan!! So pretty! You are such a talented girl :)! Thanks for sharing Karen!
Becky said…
LOVE! Almost nothing makes me happier than hearing a young woman sing! What a sweet, clear voice. Very talented girl!
Ben said…
I love it. Megan is so talented, and has a beautiful voice. I know who are entertainment is at the next get-together. ;-)