Where Silliness and Sleep Meet

flower child Jan. 2013

This is what I saw when I peeked in on my sleeping Sophie.

Sometimes there are just no words to describe that feeling when your heart swells and you feel all giggly inside. {do you know that feeling?  i hope you do!}

It makes all the bad and hard things go away for just a little while.  

I don't know what she was doing with all of those hair clips and bracelets when sleep overcame her, but  I bet it was awesome.

Sleep well, my Sophie.  Dream of all the silliness that you can create tomorrow.  


Comments

bpaulsen said…
That picture is worth a thousand words! (Can you make a copy of this for me?) She leaves you speechless with the wonder of her innocence...If only we could find that some wonder in the possibilities that our own life offers us...
I Love all of you, Mom
Unknown said…
Yes, those moments make it all worth it. Love you all, Aunt Julie
Jenn Hilbig said…
Karen! You create beauty all around you! Sooo darling! Thank you for sharing :)
Becky said…
What a dollie! Can't wait to show my girls this picture. They'll be enchanted. She reminds me of them! xx Becky