I'm officially exhausted.
Worked on a project from the time the kids left for school until they came home. I only stopped for a short lunch break. But I think the results were worth it!
So without further ado, here is today's project...
The before:

A hot mess. It had become the catch-all for anything and everything that didn't have a real home.
Progress:

A while back I had bought this shelf liner at TJ Maxx for about $6, but I never got around to using it. So it sat in my laundry room for months.
More progress:

The little white drawer thing was once part of Megan's dresser. I removed the mirror that was on top, and I was happy to see that it fit great inside!
And finally:

I love it. I had hopped on Pinterest for a minute for some inspiration, and found this printable. I thought it went perfectly with my word of the year. It says "Do one thing every day that scares you". Nice, right? I quickly printed it off, and popped it in a frame I had laying around.
A quick before and after:

There are still a few things I would really like to add to aid in keeping papers more organized, and maybe clear off the horizontal space a little more, but for $0 spent, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
Now I just need to keep up with the piles of paper that come into the house...
Worked on a project from the time the kids left for school until they came home. I only stopped for a short lunch break. But I think the results were worth it!
So without further ado, here is today's project...
The before:

A hot mess. It had become the catch-all for anything and everything that didn't have a real home.
Progress:

A while back I had bought this shelf liner at TJ Maxx for about $6, but I never got around to using it. So it sat in my laundry room for months.
More progress:

The little white drawer thing was once part of Megan's dresser. I removed the mirror that was on top, and I was happy to see that it fit great inside!
And finally:

I love it. I had hopped on Pinterest for a minute for some inspiration, and found this printable. I thought it went perfectly with my word of the year. It says "Do one thing every day that scares you". Nice, right? I quickly printed it off, and popped it in a frame I had laying around.
A quick before and after:

There are still a few things I would really like to add to aid in keeping papers more organized, and maybe clear off the horizontal space a little more, but for $0 spent, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
Now I just need to keep up with the piles of paper that come into the house...
Comments
xoxo
xo,
Jen