In approximately 30 minutes from now, it will officially be the 19th anniversary of the day I married the most amazing man in the world.
Unfortunately, said man is lying sick in bed with a nasty cold. So. No celebrating for us.
It's okay though.
It's hard to believe it's been 19 years. I've officially been married for 1/2 of my life. How's that for mind-blowing? I am so blessed to have had such a fantastic companion to journey though life with.
I look forward to seeing what this year has in store for us!
Unfortunately, said man is lying sick in bed with a nasty cold. So. No celebrating for us.
It's okay though.
It's hard to believe it's been 19 years. I've officially been married for 1/2 of my life. How's that for mind-blowing? I am so blessed to have had such a fantastic companion to journey though life with.
I look forward to seeing what this year has in store for us!
Comments