Trunk-or-Treat 2012


Annual Trunk-or-Treat at the church this year.  This was our last minute idea to dress up the car.  I used  2 sheets of foam core for the teeth and some leftover foam insulation for the eyes.  If I'd had more time, I probably would have looked for some other way to attach the teeth than the blue painters tape, but it worked ok, and they just look like blue monster gums I guess.


Here are the kids in their dressed up glory.  Bryson was a mad scientist, Megan a sunburned tourist, Max is Mario, and Sophie is a candy corn witch.



You can tell they are having a blast.


The bishopric was dressed as the Soggy Bottom Boys from O Brother Where Art Thou.  Kind of.  It was a loose interpretation of the idea.  I was impressed how many people guessed the costume.  I think John will end up modifying his costume on the actual Halloween day and be Phil from Duck Dynasty.  With the beard and shades, he's a ringer.


It was fun at the trunk-or-treat, lots of good food and darling costumes.  We had to leave early to get to my grandpa's birthday party.

Thanks to all who worked so hard to create such a fun event!


Comments