Hidden Talent

I have always known that Bryson is an artistic soul.  As a child, he loved to draw, and was always very good at it.  

He has also always had a love of technology, and now those worlds are colliding.

Digital photography and editing are his new interests.  

Today, he took his sister and my camera and took these awesome shots.







When I saw them, I was totally blown away.  This kid has serious talent.   He then handed the camera over to his sister...


She was also able to get some amazing shots.  I'm so proud of both of them!

The past couple of days, I have been trying to process the impact that President Monson's announcement about the changes to the mission age will have in my life.  I'm not gonna lie, even though it really only moves things up by about 6 months, I'm more than a little freaked out.  



Hopefully soon I will be able to string together some coherent thoughts, and be able to express a little of what is and has been in my heart.

In the meantime, I CAN express my incredible love for and joy in my amazing children...  I absolutely love watching them uncover these hidden talents.

Comments

pan x 8 said…
Those are pretty dang good!! I know what you mean about the age change.. I woke up at like 6 in the morning yesterday telling Charlie my plan on how to save up for Drew's mission so it would be paid for before he goes in 5 years! He laughed and said I should stress myself out but really, Drew turns 18 after he graduates and then he can be on his way!! It's a little stressful!