Family Picture Time! {warning: picture heavy post}

Last Thursday, we finally had family pictures taken.  I think the last time was when Bryson was about 12 (maybe 13).  So 3 or 4 years ago?  We were a bit overdue.  We decided to try Fotofly (a local photography studio) since I had seen some of the pictures that my friends got from there.  For the most part, they did not disappoint.  

I LOVE the pictures they got of my kids...



















The pictures of the whole family I am reasonably happy with: 





And the ones of just John and me...  

Not loving so much. 




It's not that they are so horrible... in fact, I'm hoping that they will serve as great "before" pictures.  They are definitely serving as a wake-up call for me.  Time to get serious.

Anyway, those are some of my favorite shots of the day.  In hindsight, it probably wasn't the best idea to have family pictures scheduled on the same day that I was hosting book club, while trying to finish some reno details, on the day before my daughter's birthday when I hadn't done any shopping for said birthday...  But considering all that, I think we got some great shots.

  


Comments

pan x 8 said…
Your children are gorgeous! Your family is so beautiful! I love your hair and I think Sophi is starting to look like Megan a ton more!

That would've been fun to come to Book Club at your house! I need to come over.. I think I'm just going to walk over...
the green's said…
Love the pictures!!
Muriel said…
Your pictures are great, you all look fantastic! How can 3 of your kids look so much like you and one look so much like John??