So, here are the latest pics...
Here is the project I teased you with earlier. I took an old pallet that we had hanging around and removed the boards. I stapled them to paint stirrer sticks and stamped the words to one of my favorite songs on the boards. And that's it. Easy.
It's surprising how much bigger the bathroom feels. And behind that door is a crazy amount of storage. We lucked out and had just enough tile to fill in the new space - such a blessing! I'm also on the lookout for a great rug in there too.
I have only put a couple of things up on the wall so far. For some reason, I'm having anxiety about how to really finish decorating. So in the meantime, this is what I've done so far.
Here is the project I teased you with earlier. I took an old pallet that we had hanging around and removed the boards. I stapled them to paint stirrer sticks and stamped the words to one of my favorite songs on the boards. And that's it. Easy.
And the closet...
LOOOVE my closet! I have my cedar chest in there acting as a bench, but I'm not sure it's going to stay.
This area is a project in the works... I'm using this old tiered basket to hang my jewelry. It needs to be painted, but for now it's working for what I need. The lamp is also going to receive a makeover.
The bathroom light fixture. LOVE! We haven't found a mirror yet, so I'm using an over-the-door mirror for now.
It's surprising how much bigger the bathroom feels. And behind that door is a crazy amount of storage. We lucked out and had just enough tile to fill in the new space - such a blessing! I'm also on the lookout for a great rug in there too.
I love this new space of ours. It is so nice to have this beautiful retreat to escape to. The rest of the house is slowly being put back together... I've been busy shifting things around and trying to make the best choices for where things will live. We have way too much crap. I have got to be brutal in clearing out the things that don't work for us anymore.
I'm thinking I'm going to have a yard sale. SOON. I hate doing them, but I don't think I have a choice at this point. The garage has been filling up with more and more stuff - and we have to clear it out to make room for Draw Collar production. So wish me luck.
Comments
Mom