Bring On Fall

Gosh, I'm sitting here in the living room with my windows wide open and I have to say...

I just LOVE this weather!  Today's overcast, breezy, sprinkle-y weather has me jonesing for fall in a major way.  It's crazy to me that every single year I feel this way.  The incredulity I feel every time the leaves start to change on the mountains is bordering on ridiculous.  But it's true.  For some reason, every year it catches me off guard - while at the same time it makes my heart jump for joy that fall is here.

The kids are all adjusting to school.  Bryson is getting over the shock of becoming a tiny fish in a huge lake, Megan is enjoying her classes and having friends in her classes {finally!}, Max loves-loves-loves Mrs. Lambert, and Sophie's favorite part of school is lunch recess.

I didn't take pics of Meg or Bryson, but I did manage to take some of Max and Sophie on the 2nd day of school.  We have replaced our front door, but since the old one was still out front, I thought we'd get one last picture in front of the old red door.


It's such a relief that they are all relatively happy in school.  As much as I was not looking forward to them going back to school and having the homework and getting up early, I am beginning to thoroughly enjoy this time.  I still need to get myself on a schedule so that I don't waste so much time, but I think this is going to be a fun year.

Comments

Joshua Jensen said…
You should keep the door for all your picture backdrops ;) It looks good. Yay for school. Boo for homework and schedules. I was enjoying summer so much when it ended. I'm glad your kids are having a good year so far.