When I first painted downstairs, I was feeling like the color was a lot bluer than I had thought, and I was worried that it was too close to the blue upstairs in the kitchen and bathroom.
Not that I don't like the color - I just wanted something different and a little grayer. Thankfully, it lightened up, and I really really like it now.
So I'm really excited - I can see the beginnings of an actual CLOSET!! I'm beyond thrilled. My dad {who is awesome at finish work} came over and helped us built us these awesome shelves. I can't wait to get it finished and show it off.
Can't you just picture it??! It will be so fantastic!
Meanwhile, while my dream closet was being built inside, Sophie decided to learn how to do a handstand.

Sophie is seriously the most determined child. It only took her a few tries to get really good.
Then Max came home. He had his hat on backwards and crooked. He looked so cute. I said he looked like a gangster. When I got the camera out to take a quick picture, he struck this pose. It's his version of gangsta.
I love this kid.
So that's the progress update. Things are moving along. I can't wait to get this finished and move into our new space - it's going to be amazing.

Comments
Sophie is so stinkin' cute. Good for her for sticking it out.