So, it's the end of summer. I can't believe it! I have completely mixed emotions about it. I am looking forward to having some structure, but after our summer of absolutely NO structure, I'm sure it's going to be a painful adjustment to us all. And I am NOT looking forward the that battle. Nor am I looking forward to early mornings, homework war, the craziness that is after school hours... It's definitely a two edged sword.
This summer has been full and fun. There has been baby snuggling...
...skateboard attempts...
...multiple trips to the cabin...
... strong friendships at Oakcrest...
...riding bikes and playing with friends...
... worked on their hummingbird whispering skills...
...practicing handstands - sometimes with unexpected results...
....created a master suite - here's a peek...
Some of my focus is going to be on creating a home that is a spirit-filled haven. A place where there is order, peace and joy. I am really excited about the possibilities that a new {school} year holds.
Part of my goal is to tap in to my creativity and make a beautiful home that reflects me and my family. Having a space that is organized and beautiful will allow my spirit to have a sense of peace, and help me keep a more even emotional state. Which, let's face it, will keep everyone in a happier place.
So there will be plenty of projects and organization/scheduling attempts, as well as posts about what my family is up to.
Here's a sneak peek at a project I did for my new bedroom:
There are just a couple of things left for me to do before I'm going to do the final master bedroom post, but it will be ready really soon. This space is so fun! I'm really loving how it's coming together. I can't wait to share it with you all.

Comments
I'm bummed about summer ending too... Drew woke up late today, of course we rushed to get him to school early enough to find classes and then getting the younger ones to their lines for class... crazy how time is flying! Hello??? Bryson is in high school!!! I'm kinda freakin' out!