August 1st. Crazy right?? In officially less than one month, I will be sending all 4 of my
I'm sure that I'll fill my time up. Probably with a lot of nothing for a while. I'm hoping that as the days pass and I get into a routine of sorts, I will be inspired as to what a good use of my time would be.
On the remodel front... yes, well, I seem to have run out of steam for the past few days. Nothing has happened since I got the walls painted. Which (side note) I was debating if I really liked the room color or not - which would mean a repaint - but I'm happy to say I am liking it more and more. In fact, I actually REALLY like it. I think once I get moved in and decorate, I will love it.
So, I still need to paint the ceiling and the hall. We did measure for pad (under the carpet), so once I get the rest of the painting done and baseboard up, I can get my awesome brother-in-law to come re-lay our old carpet. I feel like we've done a ton in really good time, but then I make the mistake of looking at all of the things that need to be done, and it seems SO daunting. But my goal is that we will be all moved in by the end of next week. The biggest obstacle to that is the fact that I lose my main babysitter for the whole week starting on Monday. Which means that I will be working around 2 kids who like to "help". A lot. Needless to say, it's a pretty lofty goal.
I PROMISE, there will be pictures soon. Hopefully of more progress! :)
Comments