...You Might Be A Redneck


This was all Sophie and John's idea.


Our kiddie pool was broken.  Sophie wanted to play in the water.

So what could be more natural?  

Line the truckbed with a tarp and fill it with water.


And then play.


But it was not enough to just be parked on the front lawn...

We took this show on the road.

And now, for your viewing pleasure (I hope it works):


So, if your idea of a good time is to sit in freezing water in the back of a truck as it drives slowly around the neighborhood...

You just might be
a redneck.

Comments

Joshua Jensen said…
Is this round 2? Still hilarious. I love how much fun you guys have.
pan x 8 said…
I wanna be a red-neck! Did you come around our street? Probably not because we are on a hill! hahaha... Agree with Angela ~ it's hilarious!