Create

Lately I have been feeling a little stagnant.  Nothing much is happening with the Draw Collar, I'm not losing weight, I haven't done any projects around the house...  I have been feeling a real need to create something.  Ideally, I would be able to create something that I could then use to contribute to our income, but THAT's probably something pretty far off.

And to be perfectly honest, I have sunk back into a little bit of a funk - not AS bad as before, but to a place where anything requiring effort of any sort is beyond my desire to do.  So that rules out some bigger  and more involved projects.  

So, yesterday, John went on Sophie's zoo field trip - which meant that I had a good chunk of time to myself.  

I decided to try a Pinterest inspired (or Pinspired, as my sister has said on her blog) necklace.

Here's the final result:
find pin here

Then I decided to bust out my beads and make another necklace.  It didn't turn out exactly like I wanted, but I like it anyway... it's just a random pattern of tonal beads.  It's hard to tell in the pic, but they are a turquoise-y blue with hints of black.  I may end up taking it apart and redoing it, but for now...  



So, that's it for now...  Can you believe it's June 1??!!  I'm dying just a little bit.

As for the funk - I'm sure it will pass.  And we have some biggish projects that will be coming up with Megan's birthday - she wants to redecorate her bedroom, and since the budget is small  tiny we will have to do lots of makeover type projects.  Thank heaven for Pinterest.

Comments