Cousin Time!

When I was a kid, we would get together at my grandma's house with cousins and play for hours.  We would make up games based on cartoons and act them out on the playsets.  We went to the cabin together.  We had countless sleepovers.

One of the best parts of living close to my family is that my kids now have their cousins as great friends.  A couple of weeks ago, my cousin (who now lives in Alaska), was in town and we were able to get together and let the kids get reacquainted.   We headed up to a park near my grandparent's home off of Wasatch Blvd.

This little guy was inconsolable until his grandma-great snuggled him in the same soft blanket that we were snuggled in as little ones.


I could not stop taking pictures of these buddies.  They are about 2 weeks apart (i think), and both are so dang cute!!  Seriously.  About 25 pics of just them.


See what I mean??  I could just eat him, he's such a dolly!!  And his sa-weet green shoes!  So cute!!


These 3 girls played great together!  It was so fun to see the Alaska cousins slip right into the groove with our kids here!


And here they all are in their glory!  I LOVE Antonio's face in this one (the one with Megan).  He absolutely HATES being in these group pictures!  

We were missing some cousins, but it was so dang much fun to see the ones that could make it!  



Can't wait to see you again, Liz!!!  We sure miss having you closer!

Comments