So we are still enjoying the trampoline... I saw on Pinterest that you can use sidewalk chalk on the tramp, and the girls wanted to give it a try... It worked great! They had lots of fun drawing "bases" and then jumping from base to base. It makes me nervous when they draw a base a little close to the edge. I worry that they may launch themselves off the trampoline when they are going for it. So far so good though.
Yesterday, Max was finally feeling better enough to celebrate his birthday a little bit. We packed up the bikes and grabbed some Subway and headed up to Copperton Park. They have lots of criss-crossing sidewalks for the kids to ride bikes on - and that super fun death-trap playground.
Bryson caught a little air on Max's new bike.
Last fall when we went up to the cabin with some friends, we invented a new game called "forest frisbee". It's basically just throwing the frisbee, but you have to throw from where it lands and when there are obstacles (like trees and picnic tables) you just have to adjust the throw to make it to the next person. There are tons of old trees up at that park, so it was a pretty fun game.
Everyone had a good time playing on the playground. And John (of course) got in on the action.
For some reason, John was all about showing off his muscles...
He's so cute! Man, I love that guy!
.... and just for my book club friends, here is the clogging picture as promised. Cute, no?
I never realized how much shorter I was than everyone else... I think that was 5th grade?
Well, that does it for now. I'm so glad there's no school on Monday! We don't have anything planned. Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend. Enjoy!
Comments
xoxo