Setting the Record Straight

When I posted yesterday, {Karen "heart" John}, I thought John would go "awww..."  

But...  

His actual response was... "Bull crap"

Not because he doesn't believe that I love him, but because the way that the words really appeared in the sand was...





John wanted it on record that HE is the sentimental/sweet/romantic one that wrote that he loves me in the sand.  

I thought it was hilarious that he was so bugged that I rearranged the pictures.  But at the same time, I think it's absolutely sweet that he did it in the first place, and that he wants it clear what his intentions and feelings really were.

With today being February 1 - the first day of the month of love - I thought that I'd set the record straight and give credit where credit is due.

On a slightly more serious note, I do want to let John know how much I really do appreciate his constant and unconditional love for me.  It is one of my greatest treasures.  And I do not take this gift in my life for granted.  Thank you for working so hard and for being such an amazing father and husband!

Comments

pan x 8 said…
Awwwwww... that is sweet! And yes John, you deserve the credit since its yours!
Love both of you. But more importantly, since you're my sister, one of my favorite things about John is how much and how well he loves you! Thanks John, for being the kind of husband my sister deserves.
xoxo