Moments That Made My Heart Melt (just a few of them...)











This last one didn't really make my heart melt - more like it made my heart sink.  Bryson accidentally locked the keys in the car at the beach.  This was John trying to unlock it with a hanger.  It didn't work.  Luckily a lifeguard came by and he had equipment to open locked cars on his truck.  We did not have to call a tow company or locksmith... thank goodness!


So, those were just a few of the moments we had on our trip.  I'm sure I will post about it in any type of detail soon, I'm just feeling a little exhausted today.

But it was Magical.  

and I am glad to be home.

Comments

the green's said…
Love the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time!
pan x 8 said…
I love your new camera! You have great pictures and look how cute all of you are! I'm so glad you had a great time!
Annalyn said…
THese pictures are all so great! You have such a beautiful family - you need to give the camera to some of them once in awhile to grab a shot of you!!