So I'm just messing around with a new app on John's computer, and the pictures I took at Bryson's game with my new camera. It has a cool sports shot setting that will take 5 frames with one press of the shutter. It's pretty cool. Plus, it takes decent pictures inside the gym - which has always been my biggest problem. This also means that I might FINALLY manage to take a decent picture of my kids' programs at school! I have so many pictures that are all dark and fuzzy.
But it's pretty cool, right?
And not only is the collage cool, but the action shot of Bryson is pretty sweet too. I love watching him play. This team that he's on right now is "just for fun". Meaning, not everyone plays at the same level, but they are just friends who wanted to get together and play jr. jazz. They were creamed. But it was fun because Bryson ended up scoring 20 of his team's 26 points. Proud mama, much? :)
Speaking of being a proud mama, this kid turns 15 this weekend. How the crap I am at this point in my life, I have no idea. I feel like there should be no possible way that I am old enough for this. Yet I am. And this remarkable kid makes up for all the wrinkles. He has continued to be such a great example to his siblings and to his cousins. I am unbelievably proud of him. Happy Birthday, kiddo. I love you more than you can begin to imagine.
Aaanyways...
We are getting super excited for our trip. Looking forward to getting away from all of the Draw Collar drama, and being able to relax and enjoy the family with no distractions. It's been a really long time since we had a real vacation - Can not wait.
There is still so much to do to get ready! Laundry... OH, the laundry! And getting the house clean is high priority too. There is NOTHING better than coming home to a clean house. Love it!! But even with that said, it's tough to get motivated to tackle it all. Ah well, it will get done. No worries. And being able to finally have a family vacation makes it all worth it.
Life is good. And it just keeps getting better!


Comments
So... I'm totally the same way when we have to go out of town. The laundry gets ALL done (because it's a bear when you get back anyway) and the house has to be spotless (because Charlie and I HAVE to come home to clean house).
Have fun getting ready!