I am tired.   again.  

It's been a long week.  

I have these blocks on my mantel that have the countdown to Christmas.  Every day the kids rush in and change that block.  Reminding me that the days are growing short.

At a church meeting tonight someone asked me if I was ready for Christmas.  She assumed that I was.  She was wrong.

I have still only bought a total of 2 things.  And do I have a plan?  A list?  Oh, no.  

I have no idea what I'm doing this year.  

But I'm sure we'll get it figured out. Hopefully soon.

My husband John is the sexiest, strongest, funniest, kindest, hottest, man alive.  Just in case you were wondering.

Comments

pan x 8 said…
Don't worry about not being ready. I don't think any of us are and the ones that say they are, they are probably in denial. LoL! Cant wait til next week!
It will come together- I think you'll be surprised. A list goes a long way in staving off panic. ;)
love you.
me
Joshua Jensen said…
Don't panic, yet. Plenty of time. We can go shopping before GNO! Remember. Keep It Simple!