Just testing

I have been bugged lately by how long it was taking for my pictures to upload onto the blog (like 2 minutes per picture), so when I spoke to my brother about using Comcast, that was one of the things he said would be better.


So, we got Comcast today, and I just tested it, and the picture uploaded in like 5 seconds.  

{{insert angels singing}}

Yay!!  I'm so happy!

If anyone needs to be hooked up, my brother sells it, so I can get you his info.


p.s. opinions purely my own.  i was not solicited to post an opinion about Comcast. :)

Comments

Joshua Jensen said…
I kinda wish we could get Comcast. Apparently there is no service in our new construction. No phone, no cable. We are lucky to have any phone or internet at all. Our neighbors haven't had any for 4 months. Glad you are enjoying it!