It's been a crazy couple of days. Life just keeps going and going. It's difficult to keep up.
Its getting to the point that I really need to sit down and be deliberate about this holiday. Otherwise it will just pass me by and we won't have enjoyed it at all.
The other thing that it is time for me to do is finally DO some of the things that I am pinning. Pinterest is tricky. At least for me. I feel all kinds of productive as I pin great ideas, but the truth is, I'm not really doing anything at all. So the goal is for me to make at least one Pinterest inspired thing per week.
I've been busy moving kids all around. It's exhausting. I'm getting close to done now so I'll have pics soon. I've also been helping a friend hang some stuff in her new home. Man, I love doing that. I'm having a great time and hopefully she is liking how it is turning out. Pics of that project coming soon too.
So all in all, it's been a good couple of days.
Its getting to the point that I really need to sit down and be deliberate about this holiday. Otherwise it will just pass me by and we won't have enjoyed it at all.
The other thing that it is time for me to do is finally DO some of the things that I am pinning. Pinterest is tricky. At least for me. I feel all kinds of productive as I pin great ideas, but the truth is, I'm not really doing anything at all. So the goal is for me to make at least one Pinterest inspired thing per week.
I've been busy moving kids all around. It's exhausting. I'm getting close to done now so I'll have pics soon. I've also been helping a friend hang some stuff in her new home. Man, I love doing that. I'm having a great time and hopefully she is liking how it is turning out. Pics of that project coming soon too.
So all in all, it's been a good couple of days.
Comments