I probably shouldn't write a post for my "joy" series right after raking leaves in the back yard, but if I don't do it now, I don't know when I'll get to it.
Yesterday in an attempt to get "in the spirit", I put all of my Christmas music onto a playlist on my iPod. I didn't listen to it much, but I did get it on there, so when the mood strikes, I'm ready!
I also got the Halloween decorations down, and put up my favorite Thanksgiving stuff. I adore these gorgeous figures.

Forgive the quality of the pictures. I should have taken them in better light. But it is what it is, and they make me happy.
So there's my brief day2 post
Cheers!
Yesterday in an attempt to get "in the spirit", I put all of my Christmas music onto a playlist on my iPod. I didn't listen to it much, but I did get it on there, so when the mood strikes, I'm ready!
I also got the Halloween decorations down, and put up my favorite Thanksgiving stuff. I adore these gorgeous figures.
Forgive the quality of the pictures. I should have taken them in better light. But it is what it is, and they make me happy.
So there's my brief day2 post
Cheers!
Comments