{ Joy - Day 12}

So, the original intent of having this "theme" for the month was for me to get over my dread of the upcoming holiday season.  I had hoped that I could focus on things that I could do to improve my attitude and change my focus.  I haven't necessarily done that, but I do feel that by having the word JOY as a refrain in my mind I have been a little more positive lately.  So that's a good thing.  But it hasn't really helped me prepare for the holidays.

Since we can't be busy on the bathroom tomorrow, I have a plan to sit down and put activities on my calendar that we can do as a family.  I will also calendar my own time and plan some projects that will get me more and more in the spirit of things.

I am actually feeling excited about changing it up a bit this year.

It's late, and I'm feeling a little drowsy, so I think that's it for tonight, but Oh! Life is good.

Comments