Uh-oh. I think I have officially hit the wall. I sat down about 5 minutes ago, and man, did it hit me. I am tired. Not just tired, but BONE tired. I think all of the adrenaline has left my system leaving me with zero energy.
I had a sick family over the weekend - I'm beyond thankful that I didn't get it {I'm knocking on wood as I type}. It was not fun.
UGH. This is not good, especially considering the fact that I still have ALL of the Christmas shopping left to do - not to mention kids to entertain and create magic for... There's Jr. Jazz that starts this week, apparently Draw Collar work to do, bathroom details to work on, and all of the constant maintenance that having a house and family require...
Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining - But it was a total mistake to sit.
Because now I'm not sure I can get up.
I had a sick family over the weekend - I'm beyond thankful that I didn't get it {I'm knocking on wood as I type}. It was not fun.
UGH. This is not good, especially considering the fact that I still have ALL of the Christmas shopping left to do - not to mention kids to entertain and create magic for... There's Jr. Jazz that starts this week, apparently Draw Collar work to do, bathroom details to work on, and all of the constant maintenance that having a house and family require...
Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining - But it was a total mistake to sit.
Because now I'm not sure I can get up.
Comments
Merry Christmas!
Hope everyone is feeling better! I got it last week!