So, technically, I guess it's after midnight, but with daylight savings - I'll consider it just after 11pm. Anyways, today was really good.
My nephew got baptized, and we had lunch at my sister's house afterwards. So fun to be with family. We discussed the menu for Thanksgiving (which is at my house this year), and drew the names for the cousin's gift exchange.
I saw the model home of the house my other sister is building in Lehi. Gorgeous. Love it. Green with envy. Super excited for her though.
John was gone for the day - working, then helping friends. I miss him when he has to be gone, but I admire him so much for his willingness to help. And I am grateful for how hard he works for us.
The tile has started going up on the wall where the wood burning stove will go. It's going to be really nice. I'm excited to get it done and the stove in.
Anyways, that's it for today -
Cheers!
My nephew got baptized, and we had lunch at my sister's house afterwards. So fun to be with family. We discussed the menu for Thanksgiving (which is at my house this year), and drew the names for the cousin's gift exchange.
I saw the model home of the house my other sister is building in Lehi. Gorgeous. Love it. Green with envy. Super excited for her though.
John was gone for the day - working, then helping friends. I miss him when he has to be gone, but I admire him so much for his willingness to help. And I am grateful for how hard he works for us.
The tile has started going up on the wall where the wood burning stove will go. It's going to be really nice. I'm excited to get it done and the stove in.
Anyways, that's it for today -
Cheers!
Comments