So, I gotta be honest. Not much joy here today.
It was an exercise in frustration. I started to try to clear out the office so we can start moving kids around. Another one of those snowball projects. In order to move items out, there needed to be room for the piles to go elsewhere.
So, the armoir went back into my bedroom, it will house craft supplies.
Miscellaneous Draw Collar stuff will need to find a home, the computer will go downstairs, boxfuls of papers need to be shredded, ugh.
I really want to make these changes, though, so I will just have to buck up and do my best.
But in the joy of the season department, I did find some yummy recipes that I had forgotten about that I want to make this year. So, that's something fun to look forward to.
Oh, and speaking of food, AWESOME tip - if you want perfectly shredded chicken, cook it, and while it's still warm, place it in your kitchen aid or bosch with the paddle attachment, and run it. It worked really well. See? Pinterest has it's purpose... :)
Cheers
It was an exercise in frustration. I started to try to clear out the office so we can start moving kids around. Another one of those snowball projects. In order to move items out, there needed to be room for the piles to go elsewhere.
So, the armoir went back into my bedroom, it will house craft supplies.
Miscellaneous Draw Collar stuff will need to find a home, the computer will go downstairs, boxfuls of papers need to be shredded, ugh.
I really want to make these changes, though, so I will just have to buck up and do my best.
But in the joy of the season department, I did find some yummy recipes that I had forgotten about that I want to make this year. So, that's something fun to look forward to.
Oh, and speaking of food, AWESOME tip - if you want perfectly shredded chicken, cook it, and while it's still warm, place it in your kitchen aid or bosch with the paddle attachment, and run it. It worked really well. See? Pinterest has it's purpose... :)
Cheers
Comments