Our Bishopric did it again. Last year it was the 3 Amigos, the year before, they were KISS - And now,
THE BLUE MAN GROUP
It was quite the process. I'm so glad that my kids need minimal help with their stuff, because I never would have been able to get John ready plus little kids...

But I think the end result was worth it. They looked great.
The assistant executive secretary didn't dress up, but he built the amazing pipe instruments. The one John was wearing had a working candy cannon built into his. It fired candy more than 50 feet down the parking lot. The poor people had no idea what was happening when they got pelted with candy!
The whole family...
Megan the indian native american girl, ninja Max, and Sophie the butterfly. Bryson couldn't think of a costume, so he had the girls put dark foundation makeup on him and he went as Tan-er... Get it? Tanner? Tan-er?
Yeah, I know. Me either. :)
I seriously had blue paint from my chin to my forehead after this kiss.
It was a fun night of costumes, chili and rolls, and good friends. I love our bishopric, they are seriously so fun!
but next year, NO time consuming costumes!!!
And since today is Halloween, we had the costume parade at the school -
Seriously, so. many. kids.
Tonight will be our annual Halloween get-together at John's parent's house. It is one of our favorite traditions. We eat tons of stew or chili and enjoy yummy breadsticks - and one of the kids' favorite parts, the homemade root beer. Complete with dry ice fog.
I hope you have some fun things planned for tonight too!
55 days to Christmas. I'm just saying'...


Comments
I love your Halloween traditions!