So, I've totally been M.I.A. from the old blog for a while.  But honestly, there's just nothing new to report.

How about that cold snap we had last week??  In the space of 2 days, I went from needing the cooler on - to having to fire up the furnace!  I'm hoping that we will rebound to 60's and 70's for a while now that we got that first brush with winter over with.



I have my fall/halloween decorations up.   It doesn't really feel like I have done much.


 And I don't know why, but I feel like I'm a little over it.  I think I'm a little over my whole house.  It's getting to the point that I really can't stand it.  The kitchen, the basement, the bedrooms...  ugh.  Not enough room!!!  Too many unfinished projects!

Last night, though, we did get started on one project - the hole in the wall of my downstairs family room.  We ripped out the brick, and we will be getting ready to install a wood burning stove.   Complete with a Draw Collar of course.  It will be nice to be able to heat the house with the stove instead of paying a fortune to run the furnace.

Not a very exciting post, but like I said... not much going on 'round here.

Comments

pan x 8 said…
I'm struggling with putting Halloween up. We taped up a Dracula on our door and kind of up this and thats up on our mantle. I think I'm tired of just looking "kiddish" but I guess that's what I get with 6 kids that want kids stuff up!