I have the best friends! I want to say a quick thanks for taking the time to leave comments on my last couple of posts to reassure me that you still like what I have to say and the projects that I'm putting up. I'll be honest, getting feedback like that every now and then is nice. So sincerely, thank you!
aaannnnnddd, I have a quick peek at a project that is nearing completion...
I've been helping another sweet friend decorate her house a bit. There's still a little left to do, but this is one of the elements that I'm really excited about how it turned out.
aaannnnnddd, I have a quick peek at a project that is nearing completion...
I've been helping another sweet friend decorate her house a bit. There's still a little left to do, but this is one of the elements that I'm really excited about how it turned out.
So obviously, the top left is the before. Yes, a completely blank slate! A little intimidating starting from scratch, but here's what we did...
Top right is us at Rod Works in Draper. We gathered a bunch of things and laid them out on the floor to see how they would all work together. We had bought the round iron scroll-y looking at Tai Pan before, so we just grabbed a similar sized thing at Rod Works so we could figure out spacing. We laid out everything, and switched it out and moved it around until we got it to where we liked it. Then we took a picture, because there's no way I would remember exactly how we had it.
Bottom pic is when we got it up on the wall. The frames still need family pics, but overall, I was really happy with how it turned out. And better yet, my friend was thrilled!
We're getting close to being completely finished, so there will be a big post of before and afters coming in the future.
I'm so grateful that yet another friend trusts me enough to practice on her house!

Comments
xoxo,
Amy
BTW, everyone and their dog comment on my beautiful wreath!