Finally, A New Post!

So, no, I haven't fallen off of the face of the planet.

No, I'm not dealing with any major events or crises.

No, we haven't been so busy having fun that I simply couldn't get to the computer to blog about it.

No really good excuse.  I've simply been in a little bit of a funk lately, and every single time I tried to write, it came out just bleeeeeeeegh.  No one should be subjected to the type of posts that I was churning out.

I'm fine.  Still feeling a little funk-ish, but I'm sure I will get past it.

So what HAVE I been up to?

See how much I trust you???  I'm showing you this disgusting window!  I don't think it had ever been cleaned.  Like, since it was installed, ever.




Anyway, it took straight CLR and a razor blade, but we got all of our windows looking like this:




Nice, right??

That was the Saturday portion of our Labor Day weekend.

On Monday, we took the kids to Pebblebrook to hit some golf balls.


It wasn't too bad.  They had fun, and we learned that Sophie has a pretty good little swing!  Afterwards, we headed to Macey's for ice cream.  So yummy!

Later in the evening, we met up with friends at a park where we played a pretty intense game of kick ball.  I need to teach Bryson to take it easy on the 7 month pregnant lady...  Sorry, K!

Meanwhile, we are still plugging away.  We are still trying to sort out the insurance/basement mess, trying to keep the Draw Collar going, and still working on figuring out a routine for after school.  

Happily, though, I have a couple of projects done that I can show you over the next few days...  Have I ever mentioned how much I love spray paint??

Coming soon...


Comments

Joshua Jensen said…
You can do all my spray painting. Not like I have a lot. ;) The windows look awesome!
Liz said…
Nice window! I need to spend some time doing something similar.

Yeah...my behind was also at the other end of one of Bryson's painful throws. He's got a great arm! =-)
pan x 8 said…
I L.O.V.E. the window!