Weirdness on TV

Here's what happens when I give the remote to my 14 year old son.  We end up watching Curiosity TV by Discovery Channel - Would We Survive an Alien Invasion???

Oh my.  The drama.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say uh, no.

And my only other choice for my viewing pleasure is the BFRO - the Bigfoot Research Organization.  And watch the rednecks hunt for 'squatch.

Wow.  This is very intense.  I'm going to go build my bunker now.

Comments

Wow. that sounds intense. Hope you survived. ;)
xoxo,
Amy
pan x 8 said…
Is that what 14 yr olds are IN to know? lol My boys found Ninja Warrior... thought it was a cartoon, but it's actually a Japanese reality show in Japanese with subtitles! lol
Joshua Jensen said…
Too funny! Oh the things there are on TV. With 3 channels, I have to say, I don't feel like I'm missing much. but my hubby feels different.