August 1st. It's pretty unbelievable.
Today is probably not the best day for me to blog. I'm pretty irrationally emotional. So, instead of getting all deep and whatever on you, I think we'll just do a post of randomness:
Today is probably not the best day for me to blog. I'm pretty irrationally emotional. So, instead of getting all deep and whatever on you, I think we'll just do a post of randomness:
- Back to school time is probably the very worst time for me to go to Target. I can't seem to resist the cheap notebooks and pens and pencils...
- I have seriously mixed emotions about school starting in 3 weeks. Is it so bad that part of why I look forward to school starting is so my kids don't get to play so much??? I'm beginning to resent their lives of ease and fun, and want them to have to do some work!
- I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine. Even though that routine will include the stupid kindergarten schedule.
- Meg is getting ready to go to girl's camp tomorrow. I can't believe how much crap they have to take up! I'm completely embarrassed by her sleeping pad. Folded up it takes up 1'x2'x3'. Good thing they're packing the stuff into a trailer!
- My kids will be eating pizza for dinner for about the 100th time this summer. Nutrition, shmutrition
- I got the neighbor's official denial of claim letter from the insurance. Uh, hello? Their pipe broke, flooded my basement. How is that not liable?? If we can't file a claim, then why the *bleep* do we pay the premiums??
Comments