I can't believe I actually get to say this. My youngest is in Kindergarten! Every day for 3 hours I will be home alone.
To be quite honest, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet.
But from the grin, you can see how SHE feels about it...
I'm so proud of this independent little soul of mine. She is funny, clever, strong, and determined. I know she'll do great at school.
I will miss her a little though. For as much as I've said over the years that I couldn't wait for this day, I have to say now, this is going to take some getting used to.
To be quite honest, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet.
But from the grin, you can see how SHE feels about it...
I didn't cry.
She didn't either. I'm so proud of this independent little soul of mine. She is funny, clever, strong, and determined. I know she'll do great at school.
I will miss her a little though. For as much as I've said over the years that I couldn't wait for this day, I have to say now, this is going to take some getting used to.
Comments
I have to say, I thought Hadley and I would have a hard time just the two of us, but I am loving it and will be so sad when she goes to kindergarten.