I'm sitting here in this uncomfortable bed at a little cabin at the bottom of the Jordanelle Dam.  We are here for John's Mom's family reunion.  I'm not exactly sure how we ended up picking this place... Most of the family are from Texas or thereabouts.  I think it was something to do with the fact that the LaMunyon's have the most kids, and we're the poorest, so if they wanted us to show up, the reunion had better be nearby.

We don't really have any planned activities.  I think maybe I'll take the kids to Park City or something - we'll possibly do the alpine slides.  Maybe a little back to school shopping at the outlets.  Or maybe I'll just be completely lazy and just let them play around here with the cousins.

Haha.  I just read this in the park policy statement of this campground "Children are always welcome.  It is the parents' responsibility to watch over and supervise them.  Unsupervised children will be given their choice of a puppy or kitten as well as a high octane sugar drink."

That's funny.  Especially since I've hardly seen my children since we got here...

Ah well.

M'kay, well, it's officially late, and I'm officially tired.  Sorry for no pictures.  I'll try to remember to take my camera out of my bag tomorrow and take some photos.

Night!

Comments

pan x 8 said…
You my dear are so funny! Your truth is both hypnotizing and funny at the same time! All your plans sound so fun! Can't wait to hear about your time @ Jordanelle..
I think that warning is strong enough- I would for sure keep my kids on a short leash with a threat like that. ;)
Hope you have a wonderful time!
xoxo,
Me
Cindy said…
I LOVE the warning!!! That is HILARIOUS!!!