Bowling and Hoops


The week before school started, we took the kiddos bowling.  We had a great time.






 

Well, most of us did.  
 


This is what it looks like when your tween-aged daughter is a horrible bowler.  And when she hasn't yet learned to laugh it off...  

The next night, John made me go watch him play basketball - I haven't done that in years.  He hadn't played in a really long time and I'll be honest.  I was a little worried for him. 


That's him in white under the hoop.  Yep, he's still got it!

Comments

Joshua Jensen said…
Every summer I tell myself I should take the kids bowling since they're free, but I never have. Oh well, there's always next year.
Monika said…
This post was so funny to me! I love the little peeks into "real life"! I wish I had moves like your hubby. Tell Meg I can bowl a mean 45-50 point game every time! :)
pan x 8 said…
Okay.. we did the same thing! Bummer we weren't on the same day! Grandparents actually decided to take them and of course, I took NO pics! I love that your tweenager is not laughing it off, because Kam told me she hated bowling 'cause she couldn't do and hated it! lol ahhhhh.. life!