Sometimes a girl just needs to buy herself some flowers.

This trip that John has been on has been long.  And weird.  Normally he has a lot of chances to call or text me, but this time, he's been so busy that I've gotten just a couple of quick texts and one short call (other than the emergency calls on Monday about the flooding).

It's been a hard week.  And I miss him.  I'm glad he comes home tomorrow.

Comments

Marrdy said…
I saw the trucks in front of your house when I was passing through. Sorry you've had a tough week but those are some pretty flowers! You do deserve them.
Joshua Jensen said…
You deserve the flowers! Dealing with emergencies without your hubby is no, no fun. Our sprinklers broke one Sunday, when Josh was out of town, but it was while we were at church, and my neighbor was so, so so nice to take care of it for me. Of course, he didn't want his house to flood, but still he was really nice about it.