Half Way Gone

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

We're half way through July,  people!  What in the world is going on?


Well, for us, there have been projects, creamies, more volleyball, watching fireworks, first time driving, slip 'n sliding, and a fantabulous surprise!

I'll do a few detailed posts on some of these things, but that's just a quick glimpse for now...

I'm dying over the fact that we're half way through summer.  And there's still a ton coming up.  A week long trip for John, a family reunion, scout camp, and girl's camp...  which is just the big stuff.  There's still the little things like swimming lessons, volleyball, draper days, cowabunga bay, hanging with friends...  I'm figuring that even if we don't get to everything that we had hoped to, we're still having a pretty jam-packed fun summer.

Hope your summer is going well too!

oh, and I learned how to do the collage thing from this tutorial...

Comments

pan x 8 said…
Bryson is already learning to drive???? wt-what??

Your piano looks gorgeous! And you sound like you are pretty fun busy! Yay for a fun summer!