Flooded July 25, 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps I guess it's a good thing I didn't go to New York with John after all. Comments Emily K. said… Oh my goodness! Please tell me that's not your carpet?! I am so sorry. I guess on the bright side, you could turn your basement in to a pool :)I would love to come help if there's anything I can do. Love you. Amy at Ameroonie Designs said… Sorry! What a mess!! Let me know what you need.xoxo,Amy Monika said… Yuck! I'm so sorry! Those fans and dehumidifiers are awful, so noisy and dry out your skin not just the house. Plus they are hot! Ugh!!!! Thinking of you! Liz said… Poor, poor thing! What can we do? Biggest nightmare on the planet. Call for ANYTHING! pan x 8 said… SUCK. I'm sorry! Rebekah said… Oh my gosh that is sooo horrible. What a hard week you have had! I really hope nothing was ruined. :(
Comments
I would love to come help if there's anything I can do. Love you.
xoxo,
Amy