Ugh. Seriously. When will the craziness end?
I thought it would calm down a little once we got Megan's party over with, but it seems to be just as busy as ever!
This week is shaping up to be a fairly busy one, and I don't really see it slowing down.
It is frustrating to feel like I can't really get into the schedule that I had hoped to by this point. It feels like there is always SOMETHING to interfere with having regular chores or study time. I think this is a prime example of why homeschooling might not be a great fit for me. There is seriously a lack of discipline in my home. Apparently if I am not accountable to the state for getting my kids to school, it will not happen.
Oh well. I'm exhausted, and emotional, so it's obviously time for bed. Here's hoping for some calm tomorrow!
I thought it would calm down a little once we got Megan's party over with, but it seems to be just as busy as ever!
This week is shaping up to be a fairly busy one, and I don't really see it slowing down.
It is frustrating to feel like I can't really get into the schedule that I had hoped to by this point. It feels like there is always SOMETHING to interfere with having regular chores or study time. I think this is a prime example of why homeschooling might not be a great fit for me. There is seriously a lack of discipline in my home. Apparently if I am not accountable to the state for getting my kids to school, it will not happen.
Oh well. I'm exhausted, and emotional, so it's obviously time for bed. Here's hoping for some calm tomorrow!
Comments
which is what I seem to be saying everyday.