So, yeah. I've slacked in the posting department. John's out of town, and over the weekend I was helping my brother with his kids while his wife was in the hospital having a baby. It's been a little insane.
I'm exhausted. I'm eating like crap, and haven't exercised in a few weeks. I'm feeling pretty gross about now. I really need to get back on track, and I'm a little frustrated with myself for slipping up so badly again. I know it happens, and it's not exactly the end of the world, but this whole rollercoaster is wearing me out.
Time to get back on track.
I've been taking baby steps towards making these fun changes at my house, but it's a pretty big job. I'm not really sure how fast it's going to all get done. But I'm thinking it will be the perfect way to get the whole eating thing back under control - I tend to eat much less if I get going on a project. So that's the goal for tomorrow. Just get busy. Drink more water.
Half way through June. Can you believe it???
I'm exhausted. I'm eating like crap, and haven't exercised in a few weeks. I'm feeling pretty gross about now. I really need to get back on track, and I'm a little frustrated with myself for slipping up so badly again. I know it happens, and it's not exactly the end of the world, but this whole rollercoaster is wearing me out.
Time to get back on track.
I've been taking baby steps towards making these fun changes at my house, but it's a pretty big job. I'm not really sure how fast it's going to all get done. But I'm thinking it will be the perfect way to get the whole eating thing back under control - I tend to eat much less if I get going on a project. So that's the goal for tomorrow. Just get busy. Drink more water.
Half way through June. Can you believe it???
Comments
something's gotta give and I'm thinking.. my weight is not going to be the one that does!