In the Nick of Time

Sheesh!  I'm barely getting this post up in time to meet my goal of posting every day...

It was a super busy day.  When John's off work it always throws my day into chaos.  We left right after dropping kids off at school.  We had to pick up Draw Collar boxes, get them assembled and ready to load.  We came home and stopped by my brother's house to pick up some of their cast-offs (they are getting ready to move out of state).  I had to run to a friend's house to get some pictures of some of the decorating that I helped her do (which I'll post tomorrow or the next day).  Picked up kids from school.  And we still have cousins in town, so this afternoon was spent with them.  Home tonight at about 7:30, then John and I sneaked away for a date night.   We've since spent the past 45 minutes trying to figure out our cell phone packages and if we want to stick with what we have, or change providers.

  **any advice?  We're currently with verizon, any opinions on sprint?

I'm exhausted.

John wanted to go to the midnight showing of the new X-Men movie, but after nodding off at Pirates, I didn't think it would be worth it.  Did I ever post pictures of that??  I think I did on facebook but if you didn't see them there, here you go...


Yes, he's wearing guy-liner.  And yes, he looked good doing it.

Comments

Muriel said…
You didn't dress up for the movie? And you still went with Captain Jack?? ;) Looks like fun.

I looked into switching our cell plan, and decided against it. We're with T-mobile and we both have data plans and unlimited messaging plus we have a cheapie phone as our "home" phone. I priced every company and they were all pretty comparable. Nothing was good enough to make me want to switch. Good luck with whatever you decide!
pan x 8 said…
Jon is totally rocking that guy-liner!

Good luck with the cell provider.. they are all money suckers if you ask me! lol
Joshua Jensen said…
Josh used to have sprint and they dropped calls all the time. That was a few years ago, they might be better now.